The man who dressed america

Tomorrow night, CNBC will premiere the documentary J. Crew and the Man Who Dressed America. It's a September Issue style piece, showing how J. Crew has become one of the leading retailers in the US, and the people behind the brand's success: CEO Mickey Drexler and Creative Director (and my style-crush) Jenna Lyons. I'll be on the lookout for the whole documentary online (because at least my cable sucks and I don't have CNBC), and I'll be posting it on the blog! I love everything about J.Crew's quirky preppy chic, so I can't wait to see this! Here are a few sneak peeks I found online:

Mañana jueves, CNBC va a mostrar el documental J. Crew and The Man Who Dressed America. Es un feature estilo September Issue, que muestra cómo J. Crew se ha convertido en una de las más importantes marcas de ropa en los Estados Unidos, y la gente que lleva las riendas del negocio: CEO Mickey Drexler y la Directora Creativa (personalmente AMO su estilo) Jenna Lyons. Voy a estar buscando el documental completo online (porque mi cable es LO PEOR y no tengo CNBC), y cuando lo encuentre voy a subir los links al blog para quien quiera verlo! Me encanta J. Crew y su estilo geeky chic, así que me muero por ver el documental! Las dejo con unos previews para que se emocionen conmigo!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...