party planning: bridal shower

Like I told you on thursday, I've been plenty busy making decorations for a friend's bridal shower. The party was yesterday and I loved how it turned out. The theme was pink, so I used several shades of pink and red paper to make the decor. I especially loved the pinwheels and flowers, all Pinterest inspired. I posted all the tutorials I used on my party planning board, in case you want to try any of them for your next party! I leave you with my fave pics of the shower, and if you want decorations for your next party, you can contact me and I'll happily work out something with you :)

Como les comentaba el jueves, he estado super ocupada haciendo las decoraciones para el te de bodas de una amiga. La fiesta fue ayer y me encantó cómo quedó el salón. El tema era rosado, así que ocupé varios tonos de papel en rosado y rojo para hacer als decoraciones. Me encantaron especialmente los pinwheels y las flores, todas inspiradas en Pinterest. He subido los tutorials que ocupé en mi party planning board, en caso de que quieran usarlos para su siguiente fiesta! Las dejo con mis fotos favoritas del té, y en caso quieran decoraciones para su siguiente fiesta, no duden en contactarme y con gusto puedo trabajar en algo para ustedes :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...