quickie: SATC!



FYI, Sex and The City premiered today on HBO exactly 14 (YES FOURTEEN!!!) years ago. I still can't believe that number, the shock..! I was catching a rerun last night (the one when Miranda gets braces), and that episode along with a ton of others still feel so current to me! Here's BuzzFeed's take on the ways the show would be different if it were still on the air today. I couldn't agree more that Carrie would be a blogger instead of a newspaper columnist. Read all 28 ways here!


FYI, Sex and The City salió al aire por primera vez en HBO un día como hoy hace CATORCE años. De verdad que no puedo creer que este show que me encanta tanto sea tan...viejo. Justo ayer estaba viendo un episodio y siempre me siento identificada con el mensaje! La página BuzzFeed hizo un recuento de las 28 maneras en que el show sería diferente si estuviera al aire hoy. No puedo estar más de acuerdo con que Carrie tendría un blog en lugar de una columna en el periódico. Lean todo el artículo aquí!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...