classic remix

classic remix



Remember when Coach was super popular? Every girl wanted a bag stamped with the C logo, and almost everyone had at least the small crossbody ones. Lately, I think the Longchamp Pliages and anything Michael Kors have become the new Coach: almost everyone has one, or at least I bet you know a girl who has one. I think we all got so tired of seeing all of those C's everywhere, so they slowly started fading into the background. 

Today while I was browsing through my August issue of Harper's Bazaar, I was inmediately drawn to a photo of three bright, primary colored clutches. To my surprise, COACH makes them! After a quick skip over to their website, I found out they've expanded their Legacy line, featuring over twenty new bags in bright primary colors for fall. They start at over $150, but even the most expensive one (a HUGE tote you could basically live in) is under $500. So, while they're not cheap, they are the nicest looking affordable luxury bags out there. They remind me of Tory Burch and Reed Krakoff bags at half the price! I know it's barely August, but just something to keep in mind come Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...