Can I ask you a question?

Hi readers! The blog has been officialy open for two months, so I'm celebrating a mini anniversary around here! The response I've received is (by far) a lot more than I had expected, words can't express how awesome it feels every time someone tells me that they read something and even better, that they liked it. The beginning of this project was especially hard, not really knowing what to write about, or those moments of doubt when I think to myself "seriously, who will want to read about this?!". Those latter ones are the worst, twice I've come so close to just closing down the blog, but something always makes me stop myself, usually someone like you who's reading this right now :) 

The blog scene is really growing here in El Salvador, and I love that fashion blogs are really starting to make a splash. I know Bloom isn't a fashion blog in the strict sense, but fashion is one of my greatest passions, so it makes me happy that through this project I've heard from people out there who are interested in the same things. I hope you keep on reading and more importantly, I hope you enjoy reading the blog. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'd really love to hear from you and what you'd like the blog to be about.  THANK YOU for letting me share this with you, seriously, you're awesome and the best thing to happen to me since those mini nutella packs at the supermarket (instant happiness)

One last thing, I have a HUGE favor to ask you. Please help me build a better blog by answering this short poll! It's only a couple of questions long, and anonymous in case you're shy :) CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE POLL!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...