instagram I love you



I'm a huge huge huge instagram fan. I know I'm more than fashionably late to this photo snapping party, but I couldn't afford any instagram-supporting gadget until about a month ago that I finally had saved up enough money to buy an ipad. Victory dance! Instagram was the first app I downloaded (or was it angry birds? I can't remember, but it was in the top 3 of my first downloads), and I haven't been able to stop snapping away! Right now I'm guilty of the cliche of posting a lot of food pics, but cooking is one of my favorite activities so I just can't help myself. You can find me @bloom503, and I'll be sure to follow you back!

Don't have and iphone or ipad? No problem! You can still follow me here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...