MATCHBOX TWENTY IS BACK!!!!!!!


THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving today whe I heard a song on the radio that made me instantly pull out my Shazam. Could that be Rob Thomas's voice? And could that be a song I'd never heard before?! When I was in high school, I used to be the biggest Matchbox Twenty fan so I pretty much know all of their songs by heart.  Turns out it WAS a song I'd never heard before and some quick googling told me that they're coming out with a new album, North, on september 4! SO.EXCITED. I still hold a special place for Matchbox Twenty in my musical heart because their songs bring back so many memories! I also love Rob ever since I had the great opportunity of seeing the band live in concert about five years ago and let me tell you, the man can sing. He sounds as good live as he does on any of his studio recordings. Listen up to their newest single in OVER A DECADE, She's So Mean :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...