When I grow up I want to be...

This week, I've been having a quarter life crisis. Ever had a moment (or days in my case) where you questioned if you were where you wanted to be? Or worse, felt bad because you knew you weren't where you thought you'd be? You know what? DON'T WORRY. You're not alone, we can figure this out. Together if you want to. Besides, it's friday. There's no worrying allowed on fridays. If you're stressed, at least have a drink. Or some ice cream with a ton of whipped cream.

If you don't believe me that you shouldn't worry, then take Forbes's word instead. They have a story where they show you 20 ways to find your calling, and why everything will turn out ok when you grow up (whenever that might be for you). It's even got pictures, because they know everyone uses their brains less on a friday. Read the story HERE! :)

what I want


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...