hello sunshine!

So, remember when I said I was camera shy? Well today I'm taking a step towards overcoming my shyness all in hopes of making Bloom a better blog. Starting today, I'll start posting photos of what I'm wearing instead of using polyvore. I just have to say, it was damn hard to do this. I had no one to take the pictures, so I had to do it myself. I felt silly doing this for the first time, mostly because I kept thinking I looked like those people who take self portraits of their reflections on bathroom mirrors. They think they look so sexy. 

The weather's been so hot lately, I love wearing dresses during the weekend. I always miss one thing about work during the weekend: the air conditioning. Hope you like this new feature, and like a wise toy once said, To infinity and beyond! 

PS. Go out and have a michelada :)


Dress: anthropologie, Sandals: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company via Shopbop, Sunglasses: Ray Ban



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...